“Ahhh…” Jasmine moaned as she woke up and stretched. Feeling like more tired than she had ever been in her life. She saw no body next to her in her bed and became nervous. She looked at the clock to find that it was now 3:30 PM. Her eyes went wide with shock. She knew last night was nuts but that nuts? Ben must be out and about by now. She was still buck naked. She rubbed her eyes and found a blue robe to put on and some slippers. She walked downstairs, still feeling weak from an entire night of carnal combat with her nemesis. She walked downstairs to find her husband and her three frenemies with benefits sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast or actually lunch, remembering what time it was.

”Hey, she’s finally awake!” Nicole said with excitement as her partner walked in.

“About time, sleeping beauty.” Holly joked.

”Babe!” Ben ran to her and gave his beautiful wife a big hug. “They told me everything about last night! I’m so proud of you!” Jasmine hugged her husband back as best she could with how weak she felt.

“Thanks, honey…but could you not squeeze so tight? At least not right now?” Jasmine politely asked. The tiredness still present in her voice. Ben did as she said.

”Should I fill you in?” Vanessa asked before doing so anyway. “Sabrina’s finished. For good. I expect her to plea guilty to avoid the death penalty with the evidence we’ve got on her. She’ll do anything to save herself. She’ll tell us everything about her contacts and if we can save any of her victims, we will.”

”That’s great.” Jasmine said, grinning.

”It’s more than great.” Vanessa said. “You’re a hero. You’ll save a lot of people. You should be proud of yourself.”

”And not just for the good deeds.” Nicole said. “Now tell us all about how the fight went! We only caught the last bit of it because of the jammers!”

”Now? Can I at least get some coffee first?” The tired raven asked. Holly, having guessed she would want it in advance, had already made a mug and gave it to her. Jasmine thanked the blonde. After caffeinating and getting some of her energy back, Jasmine went into explicit detail of everything she did to her ginger nemesis. It was almost as if she was reading from an erotic novel. The other girls were enthralled with her words and clearly aroused. Judging from the tent he was pitching, so was Ben. Jasmine wrapped up her story.

”Then I woke up tied to her bed and you all know what happened next.”

”Wow.” Holly said in amazement.

”Amazing.” Nicole said also in amazement.

”Indeed.” Vanessa said more stoically than the others. In truth, this story made her even more desperate for a rematch with her raven rival. Ben was speechless. He told himself this many times before but he was truly the luckiest man in the world.

“Not like I didn’t enjoy it or anything but God, am I glad it’s over.” Jasmine said as she stretched out on the couch. Ben looked down and gave her a gentle smile, which she returned. Their nightmare was over at last and they could finally relax.

”Holly and I got our bust. We called the chief today. Since you and Nicole helped us so much and put yourselves at such risk, we convinced him to let you both off the hook for the burglaries. And we already returned the stolen goods.” Vanessa explained.

”You’re welcome.” Holly teased.

Jasmine was beyond grateful. Just over a week ago, these two flatfoots were her worst enemies and now she felt like she owed them everything. Although, she knew exactly how to repay them in a way they would all very much enjoy. Speaking of gratitude, she also owed Nicole. While she was going to win the fight anyway when Sabrina did the unspeakable, Nicole went through a lot to take down the jammers and because of that, all four of them got to punish the woman who had given them all so much trouble. She didn’t need to say anything. The look on her face said everything for her.

“By the by, I have good news for all of us.” Holly began. “My folks will be going out of town all next week and their beach house will be totally empty. It’s got hot tubs, massage parlors, a bigass booze cellar, pools on the inside and out and more. It’s completely private too. Not a single neighbor for miles. I say we celebrate.”

”Now what are the four of us going to do at a beach house all alone for one week?” Nicole asked.

”I can think of more than a few things.” Vanessa said. Holly was shocked that her brunette partner didn’t need convincing but after all that, anyone would want some R&R.

”Are you okay with me leaving you again, baby?” Jasmine asked Ben.

”I’ll still have you for this week, hun.” He said. “And I say you’ve earned it.” He then bent over to whisper something in her ear. “Just as long as you bring a camera with you.” Jasmine giggled. “I promise. You won’t miss a thing.”

”It’s a short drive away too. Vacation time!” Holly cheered and then the girls all ogled each other. Each and every one of them wanted rematches with each other. Jasmine especially as she remained undefeated. She knew she’d have the other girls all gunning for her and she couldn’t wait.

“I guess we’ll see each other next week, then.” Nicole said. They hugged each other goodbye. Vanessa was the last to leave. She gave her rival a big hug, their breasts coming together and then whispered something in her right ear where Ben couldn’t see it.

”You’re awfully lucky yourself, girl. Your man’s pretty hot.” Vanessa whispered as she very quickly licked Jasmine’s ear, gibing her chills. Vanessa then quickly left, leaving the raven in mild shock.

“You okay, babe?” Ben asked.

”Yeah. Thanks, sweetie.” Jasmine said, giving him a loving smile. Inside though, her competitive blood was boiling over what the brunette said. ‘You want a battle, bitch? I’ll give you a war!’ She thought to herself as she lied back down on the couch.